For your best performance in JEE and Engg. Entrance exam “Organic in my pocket” By Er. Dushyant Kumar is the most relevant book for your study table.
The salient features which makes it important for every aspirant are-
● Elaborated theory written in concise form without ignoring the essentials of JEE syllabus.
● Assessment test are given in the beginning of the chapter to let each student know their level of preparation before starting to learn.
● The classic pattern of learning organic chemistry is enhanced by Er. Dushyant Kumar by segregating the table of content
– Effects(inductive, mesomeric, resonance etc)
-Mechanism of organic reactions.
-Chapter wise theory& video lectures as per the syllabus.
● Previous year questions are given included to check the pattern of the exam.
● Practice questions are given under ‘Do Yourself ’ and ‘Final shoot”. Once you solve them you can check its correctness with the video solution given in the DVD.
All editions are in sync with the latest exam syllabus and consists of sufficient questions to practice. This package is enough to study for JEE and Engg. Entrance exams.